Monday, February 12, 2007

Letter to President Ahmadinejad

President Ahmadinejad and the Iranian Supreme Leader,

Mr. President, I have reviewed the transcript of your interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer. You refused to give direct, honest, transparent answers, much the same as your nation has done with its nuclear program. Your refusal to provide a direct answer to your nations supplying assistance to those killing American’s in Iraq makes it very clear that you are indeed confirming that your nation is providing such assistance.

Mr. President, I believe when one refuses to answer a question, and resorts to rambling to distract from the question asked, and casts blame on others instead of answering the question about their nation’s actions that the person is clearly showing that they are a liar and there is no truth in them.

Mr. President, the evidence you say should be presented in court, does not change the reality that such evidence exists. When this evidence is combined with your unwillingness to provide honest, direct and transparent answers, I must conclude the evidence is indeed proof positive that Iran is pursuing the killing of Americans. When I add to this, that you have led chants of “death to America” I believe the picture is clear.

Mr. President, I was looking at the evidence presented with questions and seeking to determine if the evidence provided a “smoking gun.” Your interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer helped me to determine that the evidence is indeed a “smoking gun.”
Mr. President, I was looking at the evidence presented with questions and seeking to determine if the evidence provided a “smoking gun.” Your interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer helped me to determine that the evidence is indeed a “smoking gun.”

Mr. President, if you can not be honest, direct and transparent about your terrorism activities and nuclear activities, how is the world expected to treat you? World leaders have been patient and have tried to believe the Islamic Republic of Iran, but the world’s leaders are unable to do so because evidence continues to mount that Iran twists the truth into lies, covers the truth with distortion and refuses to abandon its terrorism and its lust for nuclear weapons.

Mr. President, as you continue to attempt to bully the world, I believe the world is awakening to the reality that you have a devious nature and are the puppet master for world terrorism. If I am wrong in my beliefs, it is not because of my exposure to the American press. I subscribe to al Jazeera, and I read the IRIB censored news. I read Russian news and news from Middle East sources. I believe world leaders are not blind to the illusion you attempt create of Iran being “peaceful” nation while at the same time; Iran continues to be largest exporter of worldwide terrorism.

Mr. President, I grieve for you because it is clear that you have chosen a path of hate, death and destruction, that you attempt to sell to the world as love, life and peace in the best tradition of the snake oil salesmen in early America. Only ignorant and foolish leaders will buy your snake oil Mr. President.

Sincerely,

Roxie

No comments: