Thursday, December 27, 2007

on love


Being loved is the second best thing in the world; loving someone is the best.

If a relationship is truly meant for you, your love will find a way to make it happen and God will be there to make sure it will stay.

“If you can’t love me at my worst, you don’t need me at my best…“

Don’t be scared that you won’t find anyone else who will love you, because you will… when the time is RIGHT.

Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

“I love you, not because you are perfect, but because you are so perfect for me.“
Love is everything it’s cracked up to be… It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.

You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.

“When I saw you I fell in love. And you smiled because you knew.”

In a relationship, there’s always someone who loves more than the other.

Don’t find love. Let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to fall — you just do.

“It’s not that I can’t live without you, It’s that I don’t even want to try.”
The heart wants what it wants…. There’s no logic to those things.

Lovers do not meet somewhere along the way. They’re in each other’s hearts from the beginning.

“A nightmare? Hardly….. he gave me two tears of happiness, which is two more than a lot of people get.”

To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give.

Love can happen anywhere at any time and almost always when we least expect it…
“Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.”

You never really leave a place or person you love, part of them you take with you, leaving a part of yourself behind.



“If we ran out of time and I could pick one moment of all the days that I have lived.. To keep it shining, always new, I’d pick the moment I met you.”

The greatest feeling in the world is love, but the worse feeling is to love someone and not be loved back.

To love is to have someone special, one who you can always depend to be there through the years sharing laughter and tears as a partner, a lover, a friend.

“I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, no matter what I do, you’re the one that I love, and I can’t let you go.”

Love is, giving someone the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.

Don’t settle for the one for the one you can live with… wait for the one you can’t live without.

“If something happens and you lose me, please don’t think that’s the end, come and find me again.”

To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart, and to sing it to them when they have forgotten.

The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands.

“The world is gonna throw us a million reasons why this isn’t gonna work out between us. But, I’m armed with the ONE reason why it will: I LOVE YOU.”

You know you truly love someone when you want them to be happy even if their happiness means that you’re not a part of it.

True love is not something that comes everyday, follow your heart, it knows the right answer.

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

I trust the new year finds you "loving" and "being loved"!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I add:

Allow to be loved.

Babak