Monday, February 19, 2007

MUST SEE VIDEO OF ORDINARY IRANIANS

A country of contrasts

BBC 4 Documentary "Rageh Inside Iran": Rageh Omaar embarks on a unique journey inside what he describes as one of the most misunderstood countries in the ... all » world, looking at the country through the eyes of people rarely heard - ordinary Iranians. It took a year of wrangling to get permission to film inside Iran but the result is an amazing portrayal of an energetic and vibrant country that is completely different to the usual images seen in the media. Rageh soon discovers that Tehran is a complex place and uncovers a city of extremes of wealth and poverty, where some people survive on less than a dollar a day and others shop till they drop in glitzy shopping malls. --

Watch the Video by Clicking here.

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Thank you for the link, Serendip. I'll be back to watch the video in the morning. It sounds very interesting, but for now I'm off to bed! It's late and I've been fighting a stomach virus. I believe it's just about a thing of the past though because I'm feeling quite a bit better.

Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Gayle. Get a lot of rest and drink lots of water. Healing thoughts...

Sherry said...

I watched the video. It was actually very interesting. Of course, I couldn't cross the street like that. I liked the video.