Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Tis good to give



Rosemary:I just got done packing some more 'stuff' for my Hero in Afghanistan. I know it isn't much, but I can't get him to answer me as to what else he needs. Maybe he has too much carry? I'm trying to keep it light. Trying doesn't always work, though. lol.I feel so much better that I can give someone who is risking his life our country and me something in return. I know it won't ever pay him back for what he is doing, but he is gracious enough to accept it. Giving truly is a blessing. If you would like to be a part of those of us who don't care who runs the White House (not entirely true, but for this purpose) and would like to participate in helping a Soldier, a Marine, an Air Force person, a Navy person, or a National Guardsmen, please contact this website. They have a system already worked out to answer any questions you may have, and you will truly be blessed. Thank you, and may God bless you.
Photo: The Normandy American Cemetery in France, Courtesy of Tara Bradford

No comments: